Monday, August 22, 2011

So My First Push up

I don't know if the personal trainer was lying to me when he told me I was doing it right but I did 5 push ups today. I was so proud of myself and was to sulky (about my weight) to post about it for my last entry. I did lunges too. I was so nervous about doing it in the gym but it was a great burn. I'm definitely going to keep it up because the regular elliptical isn't giving the same burn it used to hence my switching to the sideways version (which is extremely hard to keep up for long periods of time especially after the trainer session). He also had me doing planks. I thought I was going to do side planks as well but I didn't. The workout was pretty easy to do. I'm going to have to remember to incorporate parts into my own routine.

No comments: