Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Tuna Concoction and My first Gym Class!!

My latest tuna concoction is pretty good but it needs to sit in the fridge for a day to really taste right. It's a little bit of onion soup mix (powder kind), some kind of plain greek yogurt, and tuna. The soup mix flavors the yogurt a bit to look like mayonnaise (note: I personally don't really like mayonnaise but it looks like a normal tuna fish salad to the ignorant eye so they won't ask questions). You could add pepper if you like. I let it sit in the fridge and then ate it straight from the container with a spoon. Great and not that many calories if you go lightly with the soup mix.

The personal trainer came up to me while I was exercising and asked if I would take his class today. I freaked out because he didn't listen to my pain warnings and I ended up hurting my back on Monday but I tried the class anyway because I wasn't nervous of the atmosphere since he seemed to be a relatively cheery guy. I also thought that I might be able to fade into the background if the class was large enough. It wasn't. I was right in the center and he kept looking me in the eyes during the workout. It was an ab workout session and it was so awesome. I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me when I would exclaim "Oh my gosh you really want to do the planks again" but he kind of got me to push myself further with my idea of an ab workout. I will try to make more time to practice planks.

On another note: I've really started dressing better for work. I mean heels and everything. I haven't worn the make-up part but I may try tomorrow. I just don't want it to get in the way of my workout. Dressing up for work is fun; I'm not exactly sure why I didn't do it before. I felt really pretty. I guess my shopping spree after ruining most of my clothes in the wash really worked out. I just feel so happy.


I introduced fruit back in more for my diet. So far it's working out pretty well. I don't feel like I "need" to go to the vending machine and have sugar.

No comments: