Thursday, August 4, 2011

Argh.. and Greek Yogurt Dip

So I haven't exercised yet today because I spent my morning doing laundry but I think I will after I finish typing. I made onion dip using a part of a packet of onion soup dip and a container of greek yogurt. My parents would always make dip using sour cream and since greek yogurt is a great substitute I wanted to try it. Let me tell you it was awesome-- the only thing I will change is the onion soup mix I tried. It had too much flavor and too much salt but I think if I go to Target they will have one with less salt.

I am excited about my vacation tomorrow. Hopefully I will do a lot of walking. I don't mind walking for hours.

Oh before I forget, The Fiber One Chocolate Fudge Brownies are awesome! Completely worth the little amount more than the Fiber One Bars. My only issue is that the box goes so fast. I like 2 at a time than one.

Edit: I went to the gym. 70 minutes on the elliptical and lifted free weights for the arm exercise. I need to find out what to do about lifting for the bicep because the current weight I've been using feels like nothing now but I don't want bulky muscles, just toned arms for when I get smaller.

No comments: