Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sigh

I started back at work this week and it's been difficult to manage my time. I know working out should not be the last thing I do but it has been. Yesterday I didn't even work out because I didn't manage my time well. I will have to exercise today even if it means that I don't get some of my other projects finished. One good thing is that I have been eating salads the past couple days. Over the weekend my sister got married and I fell apart eating wise and gained 2 pounds on the scale on Monday. I'm afraid to weigh myself again this week because I mad that I can talk myself into thinking I'll be ok when I'm out at functions and then I lose complete control. Something must be wrong if I can't handle my food on the weekends. It's been 3 weekends in a row that I've been off with eating. I'm going on another vacation this weekend and I'm so nervous that I'm not going to do well. Back at work everyone is amazed that I've lost so much weight but I see a fat girl so I really need some mood boosting activities to help me lose some of this stress. I can't seem to accept compliments or anything of that nature. Sigh.

On another note: I am going to watch the documentary: Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead this week when I find the time. I can probably do it while I'm sewing preparing for the application to a fashion show I really want to participate in.

No comments: