Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I realized an hour on the elliptical is good

I was doing some calculations of how much I actually burned when I was doing like 40 minutes on the elliptical and an hour on the recumbent bike and 20 minutes on the treadmill... it's only like me working out on the elliptical for like 90 minutes. So what I need to do is slowly build up so I can consistently do 90 minutes on the elliptical. It's my best bet for trying to lose the rest of this weight. Also, I've added in the weight training which I wasn't doing before so I'm sure to see positive results. I've got a lot to be proud of. I still need to eat more vegetables.

2 comments:

MB said...

An hour on the elliptical is great and usually my limit. I have pushed myself to stay on for 99 minutes here and there for a challenge but generally stick to my limit. You are doing fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Thanks! Your comments are always uplifting for me. :D