Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Interesting News

I joined a gym with a pool! I wanted to join a gym but didn't think it was going to be possible with my budget but I think this gym will be fun. I'm getting three free sessions with a personal trainer and it's really convenient for me to get there. I didn't exercise yesterday though because my body was too sore from the exercise I did previously on Monday: .5 of a tae bo video, 60 squats, I think about 30 side planks, and some triceps. I was walking through the sore feeling at work and by the end of the workday it was hard to sit down lol. So, I'm going today with my boyfriend and I'm going to make it my mission to be confident enough to join a few classes. I want to say that I've lost more that 50 pounds in one year from starting my weight loss and I have 19 days to do it. I looked at my news year's resolution and I'm really going to be getting somewhere. I estimate that I can get to my goal weight before the end of the year.

Also something new that I tried last night: Stuffed mushrooms. I stuffed some with crab dip and some with hummus. I think I will try stuffing it with both. I'm trying to think of alternatives to eating pretzels.

No comments: