Tuesday, June 28, 2011

60 minutes and none and 42 minutes

I went back to the gym last night and jogged/walked again. I'm starting to feel it in my knees. I couldn't wake myself up this morning to go to the gym but I did use it tonight. I am finding it harder to not want to exercise especially when I'm making myself accountable for it by posting on here. I joined an online challenge to get to my goal weight by Christmas. I'm not going to beat myself up if it doesn't happen but I will stay motivated to keep going. I bombed though eating wise. I should not have bought pretzels even if they were sourdough--- too much sodium and not enough nutrition.

2 comments:

MB said...

Take it easy on those knees. I recently got a knee brace to keep mine stable during intense workouts. It's helped.

What a great Christmas gift it would be if you could reach your goal by then.

At least the pretzels weren't chocolate covered.

Lilies in my Cereal said...

lol! That is true about the pretzels.. I should think about icing my knees after every workout after I take my ritual shower.