Thursday, June 9, 2011

54 minutes

I feel ok about my workout today. I did force myself to workout today. I've been feeling really guilty about missing my gym appointment and have not been back since. I should just go and apologize for wasting the man's time. I really need to get on the treadmill so I can start training to run for a 5k (one of the new year's resolutions). My bikini dreams still look far away but I need to get over myself and buy the top portion so I can go onto the beach looking sassy!! My best friend agreed to do a 5k with me towards September so I really should get to training. This is going to be interesting. I might get addicted to running on the treadmill. I need to get something to play music like a radio or something. The music on my glitchy i-pod is old.

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Good luck with training for your 5k! Just don't push yourself TOO hard so as not to hurt yourself.

You can find cheap players with a range of storage capacity ranging from $15-50, depending on how much you want/need. I got an 8gb for $50, but it plays video. I think the non-video model was $30.