Thursday, June 2, 2011

First meeting with my trainer

So I think I might really have to spend the money and take on a personal trainer. My meeting did not go as I thought it would. I was so upset during the meeting that I was fighting tears. I'm too stressed out right now. This not taking things personally thing from the offensive stuff people do is not working. I know they aren't worrying about me so why am I worried about them? Even now as I'm stressing over being stressed they are not having an ounce of thought about me so why am I worried? The trainer said it's going to be hard to lose weight if I'm stressed. He also was concerned about the lame support I have to workout-- half support was what I called it. I offer to work out with people and it doesn't happen. I know this is MY journey but it doesn't mean that it should be mostly alone. It could be he's working his way in to being a trainer but I might just be buying.

No comments: