Monday, June 27, 2011

67 minutes

I worked out this morning and I'm kind of tired right now but I will probably be back in the gym in about an hour after I take a nap or something. I really feel the difference in my abilities on the treadmill. I'm getting less winded by the end of the 40 minutes on the treadmill. I'm confused as to whether I should add time to make it to 3.1 miles and then speed it up or whether I should speed it up and let it hit 3.1 miles on its own. I'm already at like 2.4 miles on the treadmill for my workout. We shall see. I really need to be able to run my 5k in September. It would be awesome. I ran 18 minutes out of my workout today.

So I'm not liking this whole cutting out fruit thing. It only would work out well if I went to subway every day and didn't run out of popcorn. Speaking of popcorn, I went to Sam's Club today to try to buy a new camera (another story) and thought to myself-- GREAT this would be a splendid opportunity to buy a bag of kernels for the microwave popcorn bowl I want to buy. They only had one size-- 50 freaking pounds!! You know what I'm going to do around christmas time (popcorn bowls and kernels for everyone lol). Just kidding but that was too much popcorn so I will have to settle for the regular store to buy kernels.

No comments: