Friday, June 24, 2011

So 70 minutes

70 minutes of butt kicking cardio. It's weird and funny to me that I keep feeling like people are surprised that I'm jogging on the treadmill. Note to self: I need to get some more workout gear especially with the amount of working out I plan to do. I feel like I'm running out of workout clothes or they aren't right. Tonight I exercised in sweatpants and a tank. It was a bad idea to wear sweatpants but I did manage an awesome workout! My cheeks were so pink it wasn't funny.

I thought my going to the gym would deter me from shopping but it hasn't. I should post the new heels I bought. I've been so excited about the idea of heels being easy to wear again that my eyes twinkle every time I see a pair. I bought some Jessica Simpson heels today. I even polished my nails as a treat to myself for working so hard.

I decided I am going to try this air popcorn popper bowl they sell at Target because I eat fat free popcorn almost everyday now. It should save me money in the long run and it will save me some calories too I think.

I did excellently with the not relying on fruit this week. I have one more week of trying to focus on vegetables to see what difference it will make for the weight loss.

No comments: