Thursday, June 30, 2011

141... tired lol

I worked out again for 141 minutes and it really made me tired. As much as I want to increase my 5k time I want to lose weight more. I'm so close to being overweight I can taste it-- really tired of still being obese. When I look in the mirror I don't feel obese so why is 5-7 pounds labeling me as such. Today was my second day of being drenched leaving the gym. I am not sure why it takes that much exercising for the sweat to come down like that. I feel like I'm working hard the whole time. I drank 3 bottles of water when I was at the gym because I was so nervous about getting dehydrated. Overall it was a pretty good workout. One night I'm going to test out that row machine. I'm nervous about injuring myself testing it out but I want to make sure I'm working out my arms too. Most people only stay on the machine for like 5 minutes. It looks like I could exercise on it for a full half hour once I get the hang of it. I can't wait to get off the not eating fruit! I miss it.

No comments: