Friday, July 1, 2011

147 minutes and Omg

So I was working out today and the personal trainer I admire happens to speak to me. I freak out because I couldn't believe he was really speaking to me. I felt like a high school girl talking to the most popular guy at school. He said he'd been watching me all week and that I was doing a great job with my workout. He suggested that I start taking fish oil for a protein supplement and that I start using light weights with many repetitions. He was super nice and was taking to me while running effortlessly on the treadmill. He caught on to my gaze and I told him how amazed I was and he laughed and said " You must think I'm a freak or something". Him asking me if thought he was a freak? Psssh. It was so cool. I can't wait until I'm able to run like that. He inspired me to push harder on my running today. I didn't know I could run at 5.6 on the treadmill. I'm in such a good mood about that. $70an hour for him to be my trainer (too much money) but the pep talk was so uplifting. I really had thought they all thought I was crazy for working out so long each time.

No comments: