Saturday, July 9, 2011

120 and 65

My time was not so good yesterday 65 minutes in comparison to the workout from the previous days but I exercised for more than 7 hours this week!! I'm so proud of myself for that. I'm taking a vacation soon and am trying to figure out ways that I will be getting in at least 4 hours of exercise besides the usual walking. I think I'm going to bring some exercise videos along so if they don't have a gym at least I'm doing some aerobics. I didn't eat the best yesterday but it was my first time eating meat for the week. I had fish, shrimp, and chicken. It was delicious. I didn't have pasta (I had sushi) and I didn't eat any dessert so at least I had that going for me. The majority of the chicken was grilled and roasted. I did eat vegetables. One of my schemes to try is buying the large mixed vegetables from Panda Express and using that with lunch and dinner.


Ok so some sort of not workout related things. I've been watching the diamond league series on television and it really is getting me pumped again about my workouts. Watching Tyson Gay and Usain Bolt is so amazing. I want my legs to look solid like theirs when I'm done. I don't care to have ripped looking arms. I want to have ripped looking legs so when I put on a dress people will see the definition! Yes to chiseled legs!!

MB if you are reading this. I can't seem to post comments on your blog.

1 comment:

MB said...

Great job on the workouts. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.

I'll have to investigate the problem with comments. Thanks for giving me the heads up about it. Hope I can get it fixed without too much tech skills.

Rock on and enjoy your vacation!