Wednesday, July 13, 2011

120 minutes and Pesto Tuna

So if there is one thing I would recommend it would have to be Pesto Tuna. It tastes way different than apple sauce and tuna. I loved it-- and found all the ingredients in my fridge. I had been using the pesto to stuff with the cheese in the Roma tomatoes for the microwave but the Pesto Tuna is so much better. I wonder how tomatoes might have changed the taste. It was just a can of tuna, a sprinkle of low moisture cheese, and a teaspoon or so of pesto. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then do with it what you please. I just ate it straight from the bowl. So good. It also looks more appetizing than the apple sauce Tuna.

So getting back to my vacation. I have no real clue what to pack for the snacks. I have seltzer water, apples, and trail mix so far. I was thinking of trying out the new fiber one brownies since I'm all about having fiber.

Has anyone tried the green bean spaghetti? I read on the forum I joined about replacing spaghetti noodles with green beans for the spaghetti. I bought no sodium green beans and low sodium and fat pasta sauce. I still have the low everything cheese so this could be very positive.

Tuesdays time: 120 minutes
I still need to exercise for today.

No comments: