Monday, July 11, 2011

166

It's a victory for me since I posted before about being 170 last Monday but it doesn't do much good because I was 165lbs before. I'm trying something different again. I looked back in my blog to see the time I lost the most weight and I'm going to repeat what I was eating then and see if it brings similar results. It's basically a lot of tuna and a lot of vegetables. I'm happy to be eating tuna too. It's supposed to be a fat burning food. I will try the canned salmon when I find it at a good price since it's supposed to have more antioxidants than tuna. I added apple sauce to my tuna for dinner tonight. I lemon stuff in the fridge that I could add to my tuna with pepper for tomorrow. This should be interesting. I had even checked out a book about tinned tuna.


Today's exercise: 123 minutes.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Mmmm, I love me some tuna and veggies! That said, I often need some meat, but I've gone many a day with tuna and veggies. Good luck!