Tuesday, July 26, 2011

160-- OH MY GOSH I'm Overweight!!!!

I was so shocked that I cried. I'm so happy. I feel like I want to go shopping again but actually I also feel like I want to exercise again because I only did like 65 minutes of cardio and then like 30 minutes of weight training today. I gathered my courage and tried the abdominal machine. It looked so weird but I took my time and I think I did rather well with it. I'm going to try to go for longer on it. I exercised yesterday while there was only a few people, which I'm starting to think is the best time to try new things. I was watching the men work out trying to see how I can improve my workout.

My elliptical at home hasn't been used in a while so I'm going to use that after I clean some.

So my newest tuna concoction is Tuna Taco bowl. It's simple as they all are-- tuna drained, a spoonful or less of taco seasoning, salsa, and some lowfat (low everything) cheese. Put it in the microwave for 45 seconds and you have a mini meal! Yay! I think I want to try the protein greek yogurt with it next time for my sour cream.

Sorry I hadn't posted in a bit too, my second vacation just happened. It was great.

My next before and after will come at 155 I think or around there.

No comments: