Monday, January 24, 2011

weight lifting with Ragu?

So I wanted to try out doing some weight lifting but I didn't buy the weights from the store yet... I started digging around my kitchen and AHA a jar of Ragu was heavy and dense enough to be used as the weight for tricep toning. I hope I feel it tomorrow; I lifted it for about 15-20 minutes. Next time I will time it exactly. A little weight can go a long way when you haven't exercised the muscle in a while. I really want to find a place to practice jogging. I keep thinking about it a lot besides the idea of growing vegetables at my place. I really think running will be the key to me keeping up with the weight loss and sustaining it. I always see people getting addicted to running. I want to be addicted to a healthy activity.

No comments: