Monday, January 17, 2011

first workout

I had my first workout for the week tonight. I really am happy to be keeping up with working out. I hope there is positive results showing on my body. If I take it one day at a time I think I'll be fine with keeping it up. Thinking if I do it today I will be able to say later that I did try.

I went to New York over the weekend to catch out an Art Museum but I felt like I wanted to explore. I love walking through New York. It does feel like a work out and fresh produce there is pretty inexpensive. I kept eyeing up the fruit but this time I didn't have a real chance to eat it. I did have curry. It was delicious.

I also went back to Trader Joe's last night. I'm getting a little agitated that they don't enough gyoza in stock. I'm going to need to really come up with a supplement for them not having it all the time. I like eating vegetables for breakfast. It always reminds me of my goals and I don't have regrets if I decide I want one more dumpling.

At my friend Amy's house I tried Cheeseless Pizza. OH my goodness! It was way better than cheese pizza! I was so shocked at how much I liked it. I have been considering ways to cut down on my cheese consumption because it makes me sick a little and I know cheese isn't really that good for me. She gave me some ideas for other things I could eat like mini tuna lunch things, coffee, and I'd have to look at the list for the last one. I just feel like I'm on a good path.

No comments: