Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No workout and no sleep


I am not managing my time well enough it seems. I was planning on going to bed around 8 or 9 last night so I could get up at 4 this morning. I had been putting off doing my laundry because other things would come up and it was cost effective (money wise) just to wait until I had enough to make two full loads of laundry. I don't know what time I starting washing my clothes but I ended up working well into the late evening trying to put away my clothes. Needless to say I did not work out and also had to rush this morning to prepare my place for the pest control people to come. Hopefully I'll really be able to eat in my place again. I'm tired of so much shopping.

I'm backed up at work. I thought I was planning well but apparently not. I think I need to move a computer so people don't have a chance to ask me to make art for them. I feel like I'm a sucker for taking on too much work. I will figure things out and try not to complain since I must be the one creating the problem.

I also ate pizza yesterday out of craving and the need for calories. I think my stomach hated me for it though.

No comments: