Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I havent

I haven't posted or exercised that much in a while. I exercised yesterday for an hour and a few days ago I was walking for hours. My boyfriend doesn't count shopping and walking through the mall for hours as exercising. Well I do because the next day my legs were hurting. Sigh. I know I'm going to be exercising this week since my boyfriend is over for the next couple days. He hovers over me when I'm exercising every once in a while pretending like he isn't checking how long I'm exercising for when it's obvious what he's doing.

It actually looks like I might have lost weight even "without" exercising probably from my not really eating after 6 rule. Some days it is more closer to 7 but I don't think I've eaten a real meal after 7 in a long time. I'll get around to weighing myself after exercising a few more times.

No comments: