Sunday, October 3, 2010

it's unusual


I came across a picture of me from my previous weight loss and I looked good. I am going to frame it and put it in front of the television to remind me of my goals. My prom pictures were also in the same area as my weight loss picture. I actually did not look bad; I just didn't look like I was going to a prom. It looked more like I was going to a winter event and had big hair.

And, Yes! I finally have my camera back! It has been missing since April and it was finally found yesterday along with all the photos.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog from time to time. :)

I just wanted to say that I really admire your determination and focus, evident throughout your blog. It's great you're working towards your goal through healthy means!

PS. Your drawings are adorable!

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Thanks! I love your blog! Your art is so cool! I look forward to your posts.