Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zoo

Picture of my favorite animal at this zoo.
The White Tree Frog.

My boyfriend surprised me with a trip to the zoo, which means lots of walking. Luckily my new running shoes did not make me feel exhausted at all. We even walked around after the zoo. I ate moderately healthy today but I will do better next weekend.

The belly dance video was amazing and my arms felt the burn. My coordination was off a bit in some parts but if I use this video at least once a week I should see some results in my arms at the very least. Imagine having to hold you arms above your heart for almost a half an hour and suck in your stomach for almost the whole video. It was hard, if you don't believe me try it yourself. You will look at your arms differently. My favorite part was the hip drops. They are so much fun!

No comments: