Wednesday, February 1, 2012

153 and kind of sad

I thought I hadn't gained weight but the scale doesn't lie. 153 pounds... I feel like I lost a month of exercise. I love Zumba but come on... 153? I'll take it because it means I really shouldn't be eating mounds of unhealthy foods on the weekend and snacking M&M's. I've started back with weight lifting in the morning. Bicep curls, dips, twists, tricep thing, squats, and stationary lunges. I will work my way back to abdominal workouts and using the elliptical. I keep staring at that machine thinking just 15 more minutes of rest...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you wish to work out ones core workout, force it to figure while standing and while synchronizing with different major muscle groups in the human body. Doing this offers you a great complete body workout while improving your body's ability to execute better in athletics specific movements.