Tuesday, November 1, 2011

feeling pretty good.

It's round 2 of being sick. I just must not dress warmly enough. Zumba has been great. I went both today and yesterday. Hopefully nothing will get in my way of doing it tomorrow and thursday. I will try to exercise on the elliptical too at home. The internet is finally letting me stream video so I've been trying to watch as much anime as I can before it goes away.

Yellow popcorn doesn't taste anything like white popcorn. I think it's alright but I'm probably not going to buy it again unless I have to. Things eating wise are alright.

I'm really trying to appreciate my body for what it looks like now. I have to be proud of dropping like 5 dress sizes. It definitely is easily to fail victim to beating myself up because of how this process makes me realize how shallow people are. I was just thinking. Maybe I should stop focusing on how I look and start focusing on how I feel.

This post is so disjointed but that is where my mind is right now.

No comments: