Wednesday, November 16, 2011

2 Zumba classes in one day

I didn't think I could do it but I did. I even was wearing jeans in the first one because at the last minute before leaving work I talked myself into going (more like my coworkers talked me into it). My body is sore. I think I need to weigh in more often so hopefully I will lose weight more consistently with the better tracking. I did weight training after zumba so hopefully it will work. Also, I did the abdominal tucks last night with the resistance bands. One of my coworkers asked me what size I was and she told me she doesn't think the sizing is accurate. I do shop at the thrift store and haven't tried on nonthrifted pants in a long time. Maybe my freaking out was over nothing? But I would like to be in the single digits regardless of whether it's thrifted or not.

No comments: