Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Down 70!!!! Tried a Pilates Class

It so exciting to finally be 150 pounds. I still look like I have a lot of weight to lose being short and all but I'm happy my weight is going down. Last night, I did Zumba and Pilates. Pilates is so calm compared to Zumba but it is just as fun. I feel the soreness from the work out. I'm really happy I didn't gain from Thanksgiving. I did so much walking for Black Friday shopping; it was awesome. Sunday I did some resistance band training while I was playing an online word game.

I'm not going to forget my big time goal of 145 for the end of the year. I think I can do it. My food goal is to eat more vegetables a week. I'm not sure how I'm going to track this. I should start bringing tupperware with steamed vegetables to work or steam some vegetables with my dinners. Instead of eating at the restaurants, I should take it home and make some vegetables to beef up the dinner. I haven't really gone grocery shopping except for food to shove in my desk for work.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Congratulations on getting to 150! You're doing so awesome. =)

And ooo ,Pilates. I've been curious about trying that out!

Lilies in my Cereal said...

A gentleman at my gym kept asking me to try the class and finally I did. I was more terrified to try before because I had misconceptions about it. I thought I was going to be in contortionist positions and strain my joints.