Thursday, December 1, 2011

Another Day



I'm trying to understand why I have so much soreness when all I added was pilates. Maybe it really is more of a workout than I thought. The converse shoes seem to be working out right now at the gym even though they are kind of slippery. If you are wondering what I am talking about here is the story: I was feeling extreme discomfort in my knees after Zumba so I'm trying out different shoes until I find a pair suitable for my knees so that I don't end up having to get knee braces. I'm starting to realize I have an addiction to walking around. There was this book I read where this woman just walked and walked until she had holes in her shoes and someone stopped her. I don't think I would want holes in my shoes but I wouldn't mind just walking and walking.

No comments: