Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yes! 148lbs

Finally in the 140s. I was trying to get to 145 by christmas but I will definitely take 148! Yes, it feels so cool. I feel like my vegetable challenge is really working! I thought because I was eating ramen and vegetables I would be gaining but I'm not. I'm eating ramen without the seasoning and pouring frozen vegetables on it. It all goes in the microwave for 5 minutes. I will switch things up but I'm so happy. I extended my gym membership for another year and once I get used to my vegetable challenge I will devise a plan to regularly use my elliptical again. I know I wanted it for like summer and blizzards but I want to use them again like I did before going to the gym. Soon I will have regular cable and internet so I could start watching anime while exercising again.

Edit:: I realized I hadn't mentioned my vegetable challenge. It's to eat vegetables with dinner for 61 days so I can buy a $61 perfume. The perfume is inevitable but when I get it is the real question. I'm on day 4 of the vegetable challenge.

No comments: