Tuesday, December 13, 2016

211.8

33 minutes on the arc trainer but it was awesome! I think I like it better than the elliptical. The Jillian Michaels xl workout pants I just bought did not fit. I think I was too shapely for them. My walmart workout haul came in and I'm too excited to look "cool" at the gym. 

It was really nice to be able to workout to this anime. I felt like I was in full force with the action in the show. 

I also keep watching videos on youtube by people who lost weight like Amynicolaox and Dear Crissy... I really need to get into more health food channels so I have better recipes for fueling my body. One of the videos Amynicolaox had talked about making turkey meatballs. I think I might try cooking them soon. I haven't really checked the prices of turkey at the grocery but it can't be too much. I think doing the plant based lifestyle will help me over because produce is inexpensive for what I buy compared to Chick fil a and Papa Johns. 

I might start talking gym selfies but I'm not sure. I would like to keep track of if I'm getting smaller even if the scale isn't going down. 


No comments: