Friday, December 30, 2016

207.8

That was yesterday's weigh in since I'm not weighing in every day. I don't know if I should just do it once a week or not. I've been working through a lot of emotions this past week which will hopefully help to guide me onto a path where I can succeed with becoming more healthy. Number one: in the past I would always say I couldn't eat something because whatever reason instead I should just say I don't want it. It feels like it shouldn't be rocket science but I really never thought of it like that. Intentionally telling people who ask that you just want to be healthy. Also I'm trying to use the ab machine and back machine so I can activate the sagging stomach area. I'm really trying to engage it as much as possible. I can't wait to see results in the mirror. So far I see nothing but in about 15 pounds I should start seeing something when I look in the mirror. So in a few months maybe. 

No comments: