Friday, July 4, 2014

154.6

I'm happy to see the weight going down when I'm following the plan. The plateau had me worried. I want to make sure I get some variety soon so I don't get bored. I made a list yesterday of high fiber foods on the detox plan: raspberries, pears, apples, split peas, and broccoli. Then I made a list of nutrient dense food on plan: salmon, kale, seaweed, garlic, and eggs. 

It would be nice to make kale a staple food for my diet I'm just not sure of what to do besides salads. But I like that I'm making different types of salads so at least they are interesting. 

I need to set a budget for eating so I can remain thin from eating properly not from not eating. I will find solutions to my quests. I think rationing meat is going to be the biggest thing because it's so expensive. 

No comments: