Sunday, July 6, 2014

152.6

Not completely proud of the loss but I wish the stores had salmon when I went. It was ridiculous. I'm going back today to see if they have some because that's what I really wanted. I saw this picture on Instagram that I'm going to share here because I like visuals of what helps. I want to stop eating dairy and grain products as much as possible. I really am just tired of being overweight. It would be nice to be in the normal weight range in a healthy way and for a long period. I need more recipes though to keep this up. 

The detox is turning into a lifestyle. I was craving the pizza that my family was eating yesterday but I'm going to come up with a non dairy non wheat solution. I was thinking maybe a zucchini boat or something with the cheese less pizza ingredients. Not sure.

No comments: