Monday, July 7, 2014

152.6

I ate off plan. Not on purpose though. I was trying to order something but stay within plan but I forgot to ask how it was going to be cooked. It came back in butter. Yuck. Talk about actually feeling like I was going to vomit and then the feeling of indigestion. I'm going to stick to bringing my lunch. I was not about to pay $10 for a salad that didn't even have more than a regular $2 salad mix in it. That's just ridiculous. I don't have money for that. I'm keeping my eyes on the prize. I need to be more economical about how I'm cooking. I want salmon but I think it's going to have to be a special occasion fish unless I get the sam's club card. Chicken is going to be something I could eat all the time just in different ways. That's the main thing I wish were different. There are only so many spices I can do right now. I would need a mini blender so I can make sauces correctly. 

No comments: