Saturday, July 5, 2014

153.4

I am shocked but shouldn't be because I couldn't eat anything at my father's except 2pieces of chicken that he specially made for me. Everything else I was either allergic to or was on the banned list. If I get into the 140s soon I'm  going to be blown away. It's going to be much easier to tell people I don't eat certain foods because I'm realizing just how much I actually hangout with people. Their opinion is invalid for telling me to put unhealthy foods in my system. No one I repeat no one has the right to feel entitled to tell me what I should or shouldn't eat. Could you imagine me around Christmas time if I were to keep up this clean eating idea? I still need to find alternatives to just eating plain raw broccoli. Maybe if I learned how to make my own berry vinaigrettes it might ease the idea because I remember raw broccoli always making my breath stink. 

No comments: