Friday, August 30, 2013

158

I'm honestly considering a food monitoring program because I think I need to re-evaluate what I'm consuming. I really would like to be in the 140s or 130s by December and  I think it could actually happen if I control more about what I'm eating and drinking. It feels like a long road but I can do it. This time I will have a better understanding of what will work for my body.  The south beach diet gives guidelines of good and bad food so I already know what will help move the weight loss but I think something like weight watchers will help me with portion control. Maybe I'm eating too much food or maybe I'm not eating enough food. I would like to see what happens. I know I always choose to start something new when my plate is already full but this is my well being so I need to make it a priority.

I did the 100 squat challenge yesterday because of failing when it was attempted the day before but I had no idea how difficult it was going to make doing Zumba last night. I mean I guess it's a good thing because I want Zumba to work more for but really I was so tired by the end. Hmmm. 

The picture is from wednesday at Zumba Class.

No comments: