Sunday, September 1, 2013

157.4

I'm not how my weight went down. I finally cooked the chicken. This time I used stuffed the lime juice cleaned chicken with store made salsa in the produce section ( not the perservative kind that sits near the nachos in the snack aisle) and cut up zucchini and put them around the chicken. I dusted everything with salt free spicy seasoning and black pepper. I baked it for 45 minutes this time. I will have enough chicken for a few days. This was inspired by the chicken Cobb salad I had from chick fil a the other day because it had corn in it. I'm on my way to a party so we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to figure out how to make zucchini chips this week because I want to have zucchini taco salad. I couldn't buy cabbage because the lettuce section in the produce department is always gross.

No comments: