Monday, September 2, 2013

Err

I know I'm going to hate what I see on the scale in the morning. I ate a lot I mean a lot of food. I saw this girl today that made me want to eat salad for the rest of my life. I was upset that all the dresses I tried on today didn't fit. I felt like I was too fat for everything I thought was cute. My skin sagging issues on my stomach is the main problem in stuff looking cute even when it does fit. I just look skinny fat? Even though I'm really close to obese. 

I did like 130 squats tonight. I was feeling sweaty so I know it was doing something. I'm going to try and finish off the chicken I made and eat salad more. I haven't forgot about my zucchini taco salad. I need to see if there is a recipe on safari. 

I have a wedding I'm attending in a couple weeks and I'm too like how I look for when I go. I'm not going to know anyone there really so I would matter too much if I lost or gained but I want to look decent.

The picture is what I have so far for the wedding outfit. 

No comments: