Tuesday, August 27, 2013

158.4

Hopefully continuing this squat challenge will also help me get better a Zumba. I went to Zumba last night and started getting winded. This time I knew it was because of the squats not because of the fat. I also went to Panda Express last night but I only ate a quarter to a third of the meal so I wouldn't overeat. I'm not sure if I will keep going down but I'm eating green beans for breakfast this morning so it's a start. I keep thinking I'll lift weights at work but what if I lift weights before I get to work so I know it's already done. As soon as I wake up I just lift weights. Yesterday I did my squats while I was brushing my teeth. I don't know what I was thinking but I was glad I had got it out of the way. I wore heels to work and doing squats in heels would have been difficult.

Edit11:24 am: I'm having some jealousy issues off seeing girls at the gym dropping in weight and physically being able to see it. In Zumba I'm as active as the fit people but I'm just bigger. I barely have love handles but I would like them to disappear. I want the whole frame to be smaller so I can wear backless shirts too. I just ate my salad and chicken. I will do it every weekday if it keeps my weight going down. I should start bringing my own chicken instead of buying the chicken so I can save a little money. I need to figure out what spices they use. Or I could just do what I said which was making the turkey breast tacos where I drop weight everyday

No comments: