Friday, October 21, 2011

Zumba zumba zumba

I feel like I need to dance thinking of those words. Last night was awesome in ways and shocking in others. As some of you may notice if you look at my table for the weight loss, I am creeping closer and closer to the goal. I have a ways to go but I'm well over the half way mark. I'm 66% done. I wear shorts everyday to the gym and last night was no exception. This woman and her friend were looking at my legs. The woman says, "I really hope my legs don't look like that" and started rubbing her legs. At first I was really offended until I realized I hope my legs don't stay looking like that. I worked out harder than I've ever worked out at Zumba.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Wow. ..That was...Really rude of that woman. But I'm glad you're not letting it get to you and instead using it as a positive. A "They won't stay this way, they'll get better!' thing. That's one thing I really love about your blog, how positive you manage to stay. It's really motivating!

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Yeah. My big lesson of this week is people are going to think what they want but it's a matter of how you take it that makes the difference with weight loss or anything. I honestly don't feel like my weight loss is all positive but I am getting more confident about myself the more time I'm spending on myself.