Friday, October 7, 2011

getting over it

Still sick but finally able to work. I'm so tired though. It feels as if this is never ending. I kept thinking about Chick-fil-A and $5 Subway footlongs. Hungry much? Hopefully I'll just choose the Subway because I feel like I make a better choice with that and then I can also stop by the grocery to get some fruits and vegetables for the weekend. Probably not exercising again today since I'm really tired. I think it's the medication I'm taking-- but I don't remember drowsiness as a side affect.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

It's good to hear you're at least feeling a bit better!

Subway is usually a pretty good choice and it's hard to go crazy there, from my experience. Plus, the crazier sandwiches tend to be the messiest, which is never fun.

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Thanks I'm feeling a lot better now..