Sunday, October 9, 2011

Reading "New Rules of Lifting for Women"

On the forum I joined there have been many posts about this book "New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift like a Man, Look like a Goddess". It's a pretty good read with the post modern satire and the strength training facts blended so smoothly. I think I will try lifting heavier weights and see if that makes a difference in my weight loss. I really would be happy if I lost in between 20-30 pounds. Comparing my bulging in my future fitting dress to the flatness of Fefe Dobson's dress was enough to remind me I still have a ways to go. If hardcore strength training mixed with interval training will get me to where I want I will do that and keep Zumba for my fun gym activity. If protein really satiates hunger for longer I will start eating at work. It might make my moods better. Greek yogurt dip and some veggies in the morning might be the ticket for my protein fix.

No comments: