Tuesday, October 18, 2011

154. Slowly but ok

Really starting to feel better. It's a slow process I guess. I weighed in this morning at 153.9... I'm rounding up to 154 but it's pretty awesome to see my weight going down. I was really starting to wonder if I was meant to be in the Normal BMI range. I had my pesto tuna and broccoli yesterday... It seems whenever I eat the combination of broccoli and tuna I seem to lose weight. I need some better uses for broccoli. I hate always eating it steamed. I wonder what broccoli tacos taste like.

Anywho, I've also realized my stressing about people's feelings is not getting me anywhere but stressed. If they really care about you they are actually there and don't just let things fade away. Recently I've been thinking about how I still have a tendency to put people's feelings before my own in the sake of keeping things flowing smoothly for everyone not necessarily myself. I really need to let go of the feeling of trying to please people. I've talked about this before. It's not a fat person thing even though there are many obese and over weight people who let people walk on them.

If I can make it to 145 by December I would be pretty happy about that. My weight loss is going on a good track even though I bug out from time to time.

No comments: