Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blaze

Last night I went to the gym to try another gym class. It was about dancing so I didn't know if it was going to be more complicated than Zumba. It was just as fun if not more. I had a hard time in the beginning but picked up things quickly with some of the routines being the same from Zumba. I can't wait for Zumba tonight. I need to remember to still lift weights. I find it pretty interesting how most of these pay per training session Personal Trainers at my gym don't seem to want to talk to you if it's not about them making money. Now that I don't feel anxious wondering if the Personal Trainer hound me I can work out at that gym more. I should have sent the text message declining the sessions earlier. It didn't dawn on me that I could send a text. The trainer makes such a good pitch it's hard to decline by talking.

We will see about my weight. I'm nervous. I've been eating low carb pasta the past couple days and we will see if it's actually low carb because it sure doesn't feel high fiber even though it says it on the box.

No comments: