Tuesday, December 7, 2010


This is the sweatband my friend gave me from her vacation! It's so cute! It's not really a sweatband it's a bathheadband. I'm so excited about it. I'm going to be wearing all the time when I work out.

I'm having a hard time not beating myself up over how fast I lose weight. I often feel insecure when people comment about my weight loss to my face. I am sensitive to being made fun of about it and sometimes it really does feel like people are policing my intake. I know it's ok to eat what I want. I'll take a picture of the inside of my refrigerator so you can see the kinds of things I buy. One of the freezer and one of the refrigerator. I have mainly healthy food with a touch of junk like my soy mini ice cream bars and my huge bag of pistachios.

I looked up about being more selfish today. It was more of the need to feel like I should pamper myself instead of settling on so much. I am still at this very moment settling on too much. I had wanted to go out to get some new anime today but something stopped me. I guess there is still time if I want to drive in rush hour traffic to soothe my yearning for new anime since I keep talking about it. You know what? I think I will exercise first to get it out of the way and then drive to get anime and my bottled water!

No comments: