Saturday, December 4, 2010

SO PROUD

I'm so proud of myself for getting on the treadmill after my workout this morning. Usually I would just say I would exercise again and then forget or skate around it. But I exercised and even tried running off and on. I managed to run for 4 or 5 minutes out of 16 minutes I was on the treadmill. I really thought I couldn't run. If I keep trying I will get better and better. I had to stop because I was starting to feel dizzy but I am happy that I accomplished that much running. More like jogging. My shin was hurting a little but not like when I used to run without running shoes on. This is so cool. I'm so excited. I think I'm going to do some situps or crunches or something when I cool down a little so I can make up for not finishing a half hour on the treadmill.

No comments: