Thursday, December 2, 2010

185

I weighed myself to see if working out last night did any exceptional work towards my weight loss and for some reason it did. I lost 1.3 pounds. I think it could be just water weight but I'll take it for what I can get. I'm happy to exercise while watching tv. My pants are fitting a little better but I still want to be like 179 or lower for Christmas. I want to be less than I weighed when I left high school like that Jennifer Hudson commercial but without the assistance of Jenny Craig or something like that. 6 more pounds to my mini goal. Oh and when I reach my mini goal my boyfriend has to buy me a present for reaching my 180 goal. Yes another bonus. I think he was buying me an easel or something for my art. I may ask him to just buy me a whole lot of the boxed jewelry that I like to wear for work or to take me to the zoo again.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay for you Lilies! Down to 185! Ceeeelebrate good times C'MON! This is very exciting. Make sure you take a minute to celebrate your success. And then keep right on goin'!

Elle, A PriorFatGirl

Lilies in my Cereal said...

Yeah. I'm happy. I'm actually down 4 pounds this week now from yesterday's workout. I'm not sure how to celebrate in the mini goals. when i reach 180 i am buying anime to continue to watch lol.