Saturday, December 11, 2010

182

I didn't post yesterday because I couldn't figure out what to say. I worked out for 40 minutes on the elliptical and it was a difficult 40 minutes. I don't think I've ever felt the burn in my legs recently like I did yesterday. It was the normal workout but I think because I've been working out every single day that it is now doing something to my muscles. I'm not trying to get buff so I have to watch my protein levels. When I used to work out in college I'd be at the gym for like 2 hours and then eat a full plate of eggs afterwards like my brother would suggest. Needless to say my doctor told me my cholesterol was high because of the eggs. I was told to chill out with them. I don't eat eggs that much right now. I do eat pistachios.... I try to limit how much I have though.

I didn't do a weigh in this morning but I think I'm going to get a double workout in today. 40 minutes this morning and then something on the treadmill tonight. Me and that beastly treadmill.

I went shopping again for dresses and am really getting tired of the styles I want to wear being at like size 10 or under. I only found one dress that I was thinking about trying on until I realized it had dolmen sleeves (which looks bad for my figure). My friend really thinks I should take the time instead of spending countless hours trying on dresses, just make the dress that I really was thinking about. Spend the time looking for a cute fabric. Theoretically it should only take me a couple days to sew the dress if I had the proper fabric.

No comments: