Tuesday, November 30, 2010

working out and winter coat

I know it's a fat girl's blues to wear a winter coat. I have drama every year not only because of weight but also because of my allergies to wool. This year I'm wearing a pretty winter coat!! It is a little tight around the arms and chest right now but if I keep working out it should become looser. I'm proud that I didn't have to go to the plus size section to get it but I am feeling like I put some more pressure on myself to lose weight.

I used the workout mode on my elliptical machine for the first time and let me tell you it was a definite workout. I'm not sure how many calories I burned but my legs were on fire afterwards. It was that burn I used to get when I went to the gym in college. I was so happy!!! I'm not happy looking at myself in the mirror all the time but I'm working on it.

The new jeans I bought on Friday were a little tight when I bought them. It's really sad that the number on the jeans bothers me. I want to be a size 12 already not a 16. I have to lose 40 more pounds to be a size 12.

Muhahaha. On a side note I watched Home Movies while I was working out today. Possibly one of the best ideas. I was laughing so hard. I need to ration out what I'm spending my money on so I can get some more funny shows to watch while I workout. Its fun to laugh-- the time goes by so much faster.
Shows I'd want to get: Nodame Cantabile, Baccano, Tales of Agriculture, Genshiken 2, The Boondocks... etc.

No comments: