Saturday, November 27, 2010

Exercising and Gearing up

Today I exercised at my boyfriend's place on the treadmill. I only managed 30 minutes before I felt like I couldn't breathe that well. I am still sick and hope it goes away so I can feel like I'm really back on track. My eating habits need to change. I feel like I need to surround myself with more appetizing vegetable meals like veggies and hummus or veggies and dip-- but not eat all the dip. I think I want to stop by the grocery tomorrow to get Gyoza and some other vegetable foods. I had forgotten how many pictures are taken around the holidays so I want to work diligently to shed some extra pounds before New Years. I don't want my cheeks to be extra fluffy for pictures. I naturally have chipmunk cheeks but I don't want to look the like I didn't lose any weight from last year's pictures.

I didn't realize I forgot to mention that I worked out on wednesday too. 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.

No comments: